The first 44.5 metre Sanlorenzo superyacht 44Alloy has launched. Here's five facts about the Zuccon International Project -designed yacht.
1. The first 44.5 metre 44Alloy is the first of five hulls in the series currently under construction.
2. The 44Alloy was designed in collaboration with the Zuccon International Project design studio – a first for Sanlorenzo.
3. The 470GT interior was designed by Michele Bonan and features accommodation for a total of 10 guests and a crew of nine.
4. One standout feature of the interior is the owner’s 145 square metre private apartment that is split across three levels and features both indoor and outdoor areas.
5. Other on board features include a large beach club that opens on three sides, two Jacuzzis and a foredeck lounge.